Our Academy Membership programme has been designed to give all juniors a way to try golf without the commitment of joining as a full member. The benefits of joining as an Academy Member are:
• Use of the practise facilities including the Academy Par 3 Course
• Use of the practise putting green
• Use of clubhouse facilities (locker rooms, showers, bar and catering)
• Bar card (10% discount on all drinks purchased over the bar)
• A "club" handicap
• 12 month schedule of Academy Junior competitions
• Preferential rates on golf lessons
• Various junior events throughout the year
Academy Membership is also ideal for very young children who may not be capable of playing the full 18 hole golf course. Our Par 3 Academy Course offers 6 holes that very in length from 50 - 110 yards, ideal for beginners and young children to start on.
Academy Membership Prices
Academy Membership fee for 2013 - £30.00 (must be 18 or under on 1st January of the year of membership).
There is no minimum age restriction for Academy Members, but we do ask all juniors who do not possess a handicap to be accompanied by a suitable adult at all times. For more information about obtaining a handicap, please click here. A pro rata rate will apply for juniors joining part way through the year.
To download a Academy Membership application form please click here.
We do ask that all junior golfers adhere to the clubs dress code both on the course and in the clubhouse. The clubs dress code for all golfers can be found here. We do allow Academy Members to use the Academy Par 3 Course and the Practise Ground without golf shoes. Although golf shoes are recommended, any kind or outdoor footwear is permitted.